Lightroom plug-in

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,
I am going to go out and practice focus bracketing and I was then going to merge the images in Lightroom(hopefully I am issuing the correct terminology here?). I have now discovered that my lightroom version CC does not have this option. I would need to have Lightroom Classic CC. So I thought I would add/ change to the classic version but the only option that comes up in Adobe will cost me twice as much per month with less storage?
So I was hoping someone knows of a plug-in or something similar which would allow me to do this in my version of Lightroom? Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sorry meant " focus stacking"

If you're on the monthly plan, then PS is included. You can stack them there, or there are some other options out there. One I hear mentioned frequently is Helicon Focus Licenses (SWREG) - Helicon Soft as I've never used it I can't tell you how well it works. PS works but depending on the number of images you stack, you might need to go out to dinner, see a show, get a good nights sleep, etc. before it's done.

If you're on the monthly plan, then PS is included. You can stack them there, or there are some other options out there. One I hear mentioned frequently is Helicon Focus Licenses (SWREG) - Helicon Soft as I've never used it I can't tell you how well it works. PS works but depending on the number of images you stack, you might need to go out to dinner, see a show, get a good nights sleep, etc. before it's done.
The plan I have is the basic Lightroom CC not including "classic" which is monthly but doesn't include PS. There is an option to pay double again per month to have it included. May be better deals in the US as compared to Australia?

Most reactions

Back