lightroom presets

Bellezzo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.menexenus.blogspot.dk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello! i'm just getting into the world of lightroom presets, and i was just wondering, if you know any place where i can find/buy good lightroom presets?

thanks
katrine

well yeah, kinda tried that, but most of those i find are not, in my opinion, very good, that's why i wanted to ask here!

VSCO presets are good, if you want to emulate film. I'm just queueing for this new one's beta, Presetr, have high hopes based on their example pics :)

hello! i'm just getting into the world of lightroom presets, and i was just wondering, if you know any place where i can find/buy good lightroom presets?

thanks
katrine
According to my experience in retouching companies, you can find lots of useful information there -photo tips, free photoshop lessons and advices… Thus they attract more visitors. Time to time I check fix the photo company just in case to find something interesting. Look through some maybe you`ll find what you are looking for in some. Sometimes they give several free downloadable raw images or lightroom presets. Then if you like them and want more they`ll offer you to buy some.

The thing I've found on most commercial presets, is that at best they are a starting point. They still require modification and input from the artist, to match the vision for the image. However by studying the adjustments made by the preset, you can learn to develop your own, which is what I now do. I also record my own actions in PS.

thanks
katrine
According to my experience in retouching companies, you can find lots of useful information there -photo tips, free photoshop lessons and advices… Thus they attract more visitors. Time to time I check fix the photo company just in case to find something interesting. Look through some maybe you`ll find what you are looking for in some. Sometimes they give several free downloadable raw images or lightroom presets. Then if you like them and want more they`ll offer you to buy some.
The thread is 4 years old? and the op was last seen in 2014

well yeah, kinda tried that, but most of those i find are not, in my opinion, very good, that's why i wanted to ask here!

slide the sliders around, hit save.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back