TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Any suggestions for a good one?

Ms.Nash

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
christinenashphotography.com
Of course you can probably YouTube anything you need to know soecifically but I suggest buying a Kelby training app that you can get through the app store. I believe it's called Adobe Lightroom 3 Crash Course. I think I paid 9.99 for it. It has about an hour and a half of video tutorials covering the basics and it helped me a bunch.

paigew

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I find general tutorials can be hard. Usually what I do to learn a new software is pick one of my favorite photos to edit. I sit down and pick out every single thing I want to change and watch a tute for each thing. Example: on a picture of my baby. 'soften skin', 'brighten eyes', 'brighten lighting', etc. They usually show everything step by step so you can follow right along on your photo. Good luck!

MTVision

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Photokaboom.com

KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Photos OK to edit
A National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP) membership is only $99 and is good for 12 months. https://www.photoshopuser.com/signup?aid=luhgxq Click on 'Benefits' near the top of the page.

Not only do they have tons of tutorials, they have a member only forum frequented by Ps Lightroom and Ps CS experts, and a help desk you can call.

You also get 10 issues of Photoshop User magazine that always has a large Lightroom section every issue.

NAPP members get a lot of other perks, like discounts on software (15% off Adobe software), hardware, car rentals, lens rentals, lodging, B&H and Adorama shipping, and much more.

It's pretty easy to save the $99 in a years time just from all the discounts that are available.

Most reactions

New Topics