snerd

Anti-Dentite
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
internetwhispers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If Lightroom has 10,001 things to use, I maybe use 4 of them lol! Just WAY too much power for mere mortals like me. Anyway, I was just looking at some photos, I remember clicking on the menu and browsing through the options on one subset of them, now the camera model shows on the bottom of every photo in Library view! WTH?! I've spent the last 10 minutes trying to figure out what I did, but cannot. Anyone have a clue what I can do to reverse it?! Thanks!

I briefly duplicated it! I select "ALL" photos, right-click and I saw the Camera Model option ticked! I unticked it, but it stayed. Now I try to do the same thing, choose all, right-click, the camera model option doesn't show up at all!! Grrrrrrr!!!!!

Maybe in loupe (magnifier) view?

Not sure what you mean? I was in Grid view. I just tried Loupe view, but not much going on there lol!

See the Camera Model info at bottom of each image? Didn't use to be there. Now it is. I can't figure out how to remove it.

Image1.jpg

Just guessing. I've tried a few things on mine and can't get what you are describing. Maybe I'm limited in the kinds of "oops" I can do with LR3.

I'm really still a noob at LR. A mental Midget loose in a nuclear reactor lol!

I misread your original post -- I thought you meant just the bottom was visible. In LR3, I see View -> View Options and get a bunch of checkboxes. See it it's there (it isn't in LR3)

I misread your original post -- I thought you meant just the bottom was visible. In LR3, I see View -> View Options and get a bunch of checkboxes. See it it's there (it isn't in LR3)
I have that too, but it's not in there. I could right-click either on a single image or all selected images, and see the Camera Model option in a huge flyout of options............... now I cannot make that option appear again! It's something really simple, but it's making me nuts lol!

OK - I found it: View (main menu) -> View Options. Hit the "Grid View" tab and either the Compact Cell Extras or Extended Cell Extras, and "Bottom" You get the drop down.

upload_2015-1-27_22-33-42.png

I'm guessing it is default for the Extended Cell and you usually use Compact, and may have inadvertently switched the grid view.

To switch back & forth, go to View -> Grid View Style and select Compact or Extended.

I've got to go - need to get up super early tomorrow. I'll check back in thr AM, sometime.

Ah! I figured out to right-click "exactly" on the camera model info at bottom of photos. That brings up the dropdown menu choices. Thanks!

I'm guessing it is default for the Extended Cell and you usually use Compact, and may have inadvertently switched the grid view.

To switch back & forth, go to View -> Grid View Style and select Compact or Extended.

I've got to go - need to get up super early tomorrow. I'll check back in thr AM, sometime.
Yes, I think I checked the "Show Grid Extras" in Grid View Options. Duh! I knew it was simple!

Most reactions

Back