What's new

Lights C&C

Unfortunately this image doesn't really do much for me. The bright white background is quite distracting and is really competing for the attention. The subject, as mentioned in the title, are the lights which would need to be more prominent or quite simply a different composition.

Keep Shooting
 
Agree ^^ HOWEVER, if you crop the left side off at a point which removes the farthest-left-most light leaving the four most visible fixtures, you'll be getting somewhere.
 
I agree. The light is just far too distracting... I mean, I kinda get where you're going with it, but it's hard to focus on the main focus point...
 
With some hesitation, i too join others....
The dark projection in the bright region is a no..no

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom