Lights

DAMgoodimages

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have two girls that want to do a photo shoot but they like to wear dark clothes and I had a black backdrop and can't afford a white one right now.. Have many lights would I need for them to be able to wear that and be able to see their clothes

As many as it takes to light them up properly.

These examples are shots i did with uber-crappy "continuous" lighting. Note one of them is black on black on black.

SRW_1506.jpg

SRW_1931.gif

2WheelPhoto said:
These examples are shots i did with uber-crappy "continuous" lighting. Note one of them is black on black on black.

Those are still great images I have 2 12inch soft boxes and a bright ass light I bought from home depot

Twelve inch soft boxes are tiny as far as soft boxes go.

A "bright ass light I bought from home depot" isn't all that bright at a 1/100 shutter speed.

KmH said:
Twelve inch soft boxes are tiny as far as soft boxes go.

A "bright ass light I bought from home depot" isn't all that bright at a 1/100 shutter speed.

Yea the soft boxes are kind of small and the light I got at home depot is just a light

use one of your bright ass lights from behind it will put a light outline around them...or put one of your bright ass lights on the background which will brighten it

MReid said:
use one of your bright ass lights from behind it will put a light outline around them...or put one of your bright ass lights on the background which will brighten it

Oh ok that makes sense thank you so much that helped alot!!

MReid said:

Oh ok that makes sense thank you so much that helped alot!!

^^^ can you share a few pics of your shoot?

Most reactions

Back