Like a Desert... But in New England?!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I felt like I was on the set of the Lion King... desert style sunset, yeah? Er, at least, that's what I thought. What does this sunset remind YOU of?

_RSP9493 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Cheers!
Jake

Somewhere in Florida, maybe?

Very nice. I'd say more Fl than desert. You need clouds to make a sunset like that, and for clouds you need moisture. ;)

Just a thought, when the forum loads I get the image without the bottom two thirds of the water showing (I have to scroll down for that). I think it looks better without all the water on the bottom.

Reminds me of sunsets on Nantucket.

Nice. I just saw The Lion King play on Tuesday. It was wonderful. If you saw my Facebook account profile, you would notice The Lion King listed as my favorite all time movie :) :)

Scatter beat me to it. Without as much water I feel as though I can swim right into the sun or over the horizon edge.

Nice. I just saw The Lion King play on Tuesday. It was wonderful. If you saw my Facebook account profile, you would notice The Lion King listed as my favorite all time movie :) :)

Scatter beat me to it. Without as much water I feel as though I can swim right into the sun or over the horizon edge.

I hadn't really thought of cropping out some of the water... Let me give that a try and see what happens.

Jake

Nice shot! Hard to find a sunset into the water from New England unless you're on one of the islands. Would love to see how it looks with less water but like it as is also.

Nice shot! Hard to find a sunset into the water from New England unless you're on one of the islands. Would love to see how it looks with less water but like it as is also.

Yeah. I don't know if I've ever photographed a sunset quite like this up here before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back