Like New Canon Rebel T5i with 2 lenses and a bunch of accessories.

seemlessstate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a basically new Canon Rebel t5i with 2 lenses. Used sporadically for work for about 3 months to do video interviews mostly, so the lenses and body have very few cycles on them. Literally probably 2000 cycles on the body.

The T5i is the top of the rebel line, and has full HD video capabilities. it has auto focus in video mode which no other camera at this price point does. It automatically tracks what you are shooting, and focuses the lens if it moves. This is an awesome feature, and the whole reason I bought this camera. It's really good for sports or automotive stuff. it has a flip out and rotating 2.5 inch LCD for live view shooting stills or video. it does awesome in low light, and makes you a better photographer than you are. my old nikon made me look like actually do. (a sucky photographer) but the pictures that i take with this turn out so sick. its really a great camera.

cannon 18-135

cannon 40 mm is really good for video or mid range still shots. it gives that effect where your subject is in focus but the background is faded or vice-versa. this was my "interview lens" It was $200 alone

both lenses are Canon brand, and not aftermarket junk and in perfect condition. no scratches, and always kept with both lens caps on.

comes with 2 spare batteries that were $45 a piece. You get 3 total batteries.

Also have about 5 memory cards ranging from 2-32gig, one of which is a 16 gig HD video card that cost $100 alone.

comes in a Case Logic camera bag, with a separate lens container that attaches to the bag was $50 new. it's perfect shape

Ill throw in a Slik tripod as well if you want it.

comes with original box, manuals, software charger and USB cord.

TL;DR
what you get
Canon t5i body with all original factory parts/manual
canon 18-135 AF lense
canon 40mm AF lens
3 batteries
5 memory cards
camera and lens bag
tripod

There's about $1500 worth of gear here, and im asking $1150 OBO. Price is negotiable, but I WILL NOT SEPARATE.

This gear is barely used, adult owned, in perfect condition and has a ton of accessories that really help when getting into photography. This isnt an entry level D40 or lower end rebel. this is a fast, capable camera with full 1080HD video and autofocus in video mode.

1150 OBO

Sorry for the pictures in my kitchen. it has the best light right now.
IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

Last edited: