What's new

Like New NIKON D5000 w/ 18-55mm VR Lens & MORE

bsdubois00

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
100
Reaction score
4
Location
Houston, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a like new Nikon d5000 Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens. Along with the camera I am including all original accessories and manual. I will also include 2 extra batteries for the camera. The camera is in excellent shape I am just upgrading to a new model. PM me if you have any questions. I am asking $550 shipped but payment VIA MoneyOrder - I can do PayPal but require the fees to be paid by the buyer. CONUS Only.

1510 is the shutter count
 
Last edited:
Price Drop - $500

dsc_0005e948f.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom