What's new

Lilac Buds

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
4,355
Reaction score
3,194
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The weather was really nice yesterday so I decided to take a walk around my property with my macro lens and try to spot some signs of spring.

I happened to walk by a lilac tree and noticed some fresh buds starting to form. Good thing I kept my macro lens!

Nikon D610 + 105 2.8G VR @ f/16, 1/250, ISO 640

 
I love that you have the lilac colored background for this. My small fragile lilac tree that my daughter gave me for Mother's Day a few years ago was destroyed by last year's snowstorms and I have to get another one soon - they are my absolute favorite spring flower!
 
I love that you have the lilac colored background for this. My small fragile lilac tree that my daughter gave me for Mother's Day a few years ago was destroyed by last year's snowstorms and I have to get another one soon - they are my absolute favorite spring flower!

Don't forget about the lovely smell! One of the best perks about photographing them haha.
 
I love that you have the lilac colored background for this. My small fragile lilac tree that my daughter gave me for Mother's Day a few years ago was destroyed by last year's snowstorms and I have to get another one soon - they are my absolute favorite spring flower!

Don't forget about the lovely smell! One of the best perks about photographing them haha.

Agree! I see you're from New England. Have you ever been to the Arnold Arboretum in Boston during lilac season? Really beautiful place. Home » Arnold Arboretum
 
I love that you have the lilac colored background for this. My small fragile lilac tree that my daughter gave me for Mother's Day a few years ago was destroyed by last year's snowstorms and I have to get another one soon - they are my absolute favorite spring flower!

Don't forget about the lovely smell! One of the best perks about photographing them haha.

Agree! I see you're from New England. Have you ever been to the Arnold Arboretum in Boston during lilac season? Really beautiful place. Home » Arnold Arboretum

That would be a fun place to visit someday.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom