Lillehammer Church withe my new Sigma 18-50 f/2.8 Macro

ahelg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've been messing about with my new Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 Macro lens. So far it's awesome. I love the fact that I have 2.8 throughout the entire zoom range. Also the lens seems to cope better than my kit lens when sunlight gets into the lens.

Here are some shots I took of the church in Lillehammer.

Unfortunately I didn't have time to walk round the church more than a few minutes. Lillehammer is only a few hours by train from Oslo, so I'm hoping to return there soon to get a few shots of the inside of the church.

Last edited:
definitely some cool shots, i like the first one the best but the church does seem a lil centered

I thought about having the church more to the right in the image, but the surounding area wasn't exactly much to look at, so I decided to center it and get as much of the grave yard as possible.

Interesting shots, would be nice to see them bigger though.

I agree it would be nice to see them a little bigger. From what I can see in this sized shot, they look nice and sharp

If you have a flickr account, just click the picture and you'll end up on the flickr page where you should get the option to view it bigger.

Most reactions

Back