What's new

Lilypads: a Day Fishing

bunny99123

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 24, 2012
Messages
771
Reaction score
110
Location
Sherwood, AR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these photos with a P&S Saturday when fishing. I had difficulty seeing what I was viewing: LCD so light. I know the main focus is in the middle, but I like them. Hope you like them, too.
$lilypad 1.webp

$lilypad 3.webp

$lilypad bloom.webp$single lilypad 2.webp

$single lilypad.webp
 
The last shot is very nice.
 
I liked the fourth one.IMO if you crop a bit from the front and straighten it,it would look much better.
 
The 1st pic is basically a nice composition that would work with additional editing, as you have exposure issues. The rest of your pictures of single flowers have way too much DOF, and the flowers are all dead center in each of them.

Using a P&S camera with just a LCD on a sunny day, is a tough nut to crack as you found out.
 
Thank you g13a, I will try that. Yes, it is hard to use a P&S on a sunny day, didn't have a hat to shield the LCD, so some times I didn't have clue where the flower even was. Can't take my big camera everywhere I go...unfortunately (This week temp will be in the mid to upper 90's). Was a beautiful sight to find. I have never seen Lilypads this big. I caught a fish! Thanks everyone!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom