What's new

Lines and light

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
Woah. Thats trippy!
Neat!
 
Is.. That.. A mirror? Or a hole? I looked for a minute and still can't figure it out. It's a very interesting photo.
 
Wonderful.

Excellent example of lines, texture and lighting. Almost Escher-isc.

Is it just me or does anyone else see an animals face in the shaded side on the diagonal line? Imagine the image rotated 90° counter-clockwise and it would show right-side up. 2 eyes and a snout, short ears? Perhaps it's time to say Goodnight Johnboy........
 
Is.. That.. A mirror? Or a hole? I looked for a minute and still can't figure it out.
I think I'm going to keep it "mysterious". Only going to say that there was barely any post-processing done.

Excellent example of lines, texture and lighting. Almost Escher-isc.
I love Escher, but didn't even think about him for this one. I did for this one, though :)

Thanks everybody for your kind comments!
 
Oh, I do like this :) Thanks for sharing.

Simple and intense.
 
It looks like a hay-loft in a barn, but I can't figure out why the bottom edge is not straight across.

Are we looking at it right-side-up?
 
It looks like a hay-loft in a barn, but I can't figure out why the bottom edge is not straight across.

'cause the hole ain't square.

my guess is, that one edge is parallel to the roof, while the other edge is parallel to the ground and hence horizontal.
 
'cause the hole ain't square.

my guess is, that one edge is parallel to the roof, while the other edge is parallel to the ground and hence horizontal.
^^^This, plus a slight tilt of the camera, and voilà!

Thanks for liking this one, people, much appreciated.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom