lines and patterns *improved* ..C&C plz

Rudha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi guys after a disastrous attempt ...i went ahead took some more photos ..tell me if they are better..thanks.:D
my aim here is to find interesting patterns or arrangement of lines and take photos emphasizing them.
4074387919_6f91cb2db5_b.jpg

i call it the The old and new

4075144616_96973ac147_b.jpg

4075142452_64b573df77_b.jpg

Last edited:
A bit dark.

Subject matter does nothing for me at all. But again, i'm not sure how you could make that exciting no matter what anyone's skill level was.

Doesn't do it for me.

A bit dark.

Subject matter does nothing for me at all. But again, i'm not sure how you could make that exciting no matter what anyone's skill level was.

Doesn't do it for me.

hi i am sorry... i should have mentioned it earlier ...i edited my post so that it better reflects my intentions...

I agree, it's hard to make these compositions interesting....so no comment on the composition. Just my 2 cents about the exposure:

#2 - did you intentionally exposed the bottom of the image darker? If you're aiming to expresses line and patterns, you should have even lighting (same plane)......or crop out the bottom 3rd.
#3 - the blurry part of the image is a bit distracting...you can bring it into focus as part of the composition, or crop it out.....

i like #2

3 i think has potential as well... i don't like the bottom half of the photo though... and think all the branches should be in focus in this situation... here's a halfass attempt at some pp.. not that great... but i was trying to isolate the branch a little and make the leaves pop a bit more since it's a nice source of color against the grey background..

btw your stuff is getting better rudha...

407514245264b573df77b.jpg

brad89300: for #3 it was in the evening which is the reason for shallow D.O.F
and personally i don't like cropping so i'll try better composition next time for #2 it was not my intention just noobie mistake ....

syphlix: hey any attempt however 1/2 assd is appreciated ....and thanx for ur comment ...dude after a super boring and tedious math class (calc) that put a wide smile on my face

and thanx everyone for ur valuable input :thumbup:

p.s: i realize i am very emotional today....:meh:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back