AnhTuNguyen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.anhtunguyen.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are both great pictures,

but the flowers are blown out on the first image. Not blown out as in bokeh, it's almost like the highlights are blown.

The second one is nice, but I think the first could be cropped a bit more tightly. I'm not really sure that all of the hedge really adds to the image.

I love the first as is I think. I kinda like empty space though. lol The second is also beautiful but something is off to me about the level of you vs the couple. I'm guessing you were maybe up on a hill sort of or something. Wish there were a tiny bit of room at the bottom of the frame too.

They both look very nice to me!

I also looked at your website, and I love all your photos! They are wonderful!!!
And you have a very nicely setup website to!:)

I'm with tirediron. The first one looks like the reds are clipping and i think that a tighter crop would look better. Maybe even change it to portrait. I like the second one but I think that I would try and clone out the items on the horizon on the left side of the frame. It's a minor thing so I wouldn't fret too much over it though. Great job.

I'm with tirediron. The first one looks like the reds are clipping and i think that a tighter crop would look better. Maybe even change it to portrait. I like the second one but I think that I would try and clone out the items on the horizon on the left side of the frame. It's a minor thing so I wouldn't fret too much over it though. Great job.

Linh - Ngoc Pre-Wedding by Anh Tu Nguyen Photography, on Flickr

Linh - Ngoc Pre-wedding by Anh Tu Nguyen Photography, on Flickr

Hey, I love the colors (I think my favorite is the pop of pink from the roses in the first image) in these photos, and I think that your framing is great. You really got their personalities, which I like.

Hey, I love the colors (I think my favorite is the pop of pink from the roses in the first image) in these photos, and I think that your framing is great. You really got their personalities, which I like.

I really appreciate your feedback :wink:

Most reactions

Back