Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

I would like to ask your help with something, and I'm hoping that any of you that have your own website will be willing to help.

If you enjoy the site, please post a link to us from your web site. I know quite a few of you have already done this, and it is very much appreciated!

This site has done well to pick up over 800 registered users so far, and we're hoping to see the trend continue.

Thanks all!

Chase

Just me again, begging once more for links back to this site if you run your own web site. We've picked up around 300 members since I last posted this request, so bringing it up again can't hurt! :)

If you do have your own web site, please consider adding a link to this forum on your site. Also, be sure to spread the word to others if you think this site would be of interest to them.

The Photo Forum still isn't even a year old but, thanks to all of you, I believe we already have a wonderful resource for anyone with an interest in photography.

Thank you!!

Chase

i've personally referred quite a few ppl to this site (you know who you are ;) ). i'd love to link your site, but at the moment i am leading the art organization for my town and i need to remain as neutral as possible.

word of mouth, however; shall continue.

I like it when Chase acts humble. :p

When I get my site up and running, I promise there will be a link there!

I've been yelling out my window while driving..but so far people just think I'm crazy.

Most reactions

Back