linking flashes?

I used to have a little 3 way pc adapter that would fire up to 3 flashes from one pc sync input. This was back in the flash bulb days. (no remarks from the nut, er, a, peanut gallery) Don't see why it would not work on modern equipment. Unless the cumulative voltage/amperage would exceed the ratings on your cameras sync contacts.

I used to have a little 3 way pc adapter that would fire up to 3 flashes from one pc sync input. This was back in the flash bulb days. (no remarks from the nut, er, a, peanut gallery) Don't see why it would not work on modern equipment. Unless the cumulative voltage/amperage would exceed the ratings on your cameras sync contacts.

ya I have seen those splitters but I think the only places you will find them in stock is like B&H or Adorama you might get luck some ware else on something like that but I know you wouldn't in Iowa

ya I have seen those splitters but I think the only places you will find them in stock is like B&H or Adorama you might get luck some ware else on something like that but I know you wouldn't in Iowa

Don't mention going to B+H it is a very sensitive issue with this guy.

Just like answering a basic question clearly is a sensitive issue for you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Multi-3-Way-PC-...sh-Strobe_W0QQitemZ360005210974QQcmdZViewItem ebay has them, or pay for shipping from B+H. Without an adapter there's no other way. I'd normally be the first to pull out the pliers and make one, but bear in mind some flashes have insanely high (250V) trigger voltages so it may be dangerous, plus I am not quite sure how the other flashes would handle being mixed in with old units.

Personally I would eliminate cables altogether using cheap wireless triggers (not the flash slaves ones mentioned earlier)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
thanks for the help nossie and garbz. turns out im going to be borrowing a slave flash from my school anyways.

Most reactions

Back