Lions and Tigers

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took advantage of the nice day, and a break from crow hunting, and went to the zoo.

132_3234a.JPG

132_3235a.JPG

132_3231a.JPG

132_3230a.JPG

132_3228a.JPG

...........back to crow hunting. Thanks for taking a peek

whoa dude...excellent work. :thumbup:

ok, im off to the national zoo tomorrow :mrgreen:

Aw man...when we went to the zoo last week, the tiger was hiding, and we didnt' see it at all, and all the lion did was sleep in the shade. Nice shots!

just completely at a loss for words to describe with out sounding repetitive...but these are really really great.... funny thing... i noticed the tigers ears are back...normally that means he's a bit ticked....you know how cats are..laid back ears, mean trouble...his eyes are just mesmerizing..looks like he has eyeliner on...(is he goth?? aha aha...ahum...)
the lion looks as though dinner might still be on his nose...but int he second, it looks like it could be a sore....you can spot all the guard hairs on the faces of both huge cats...these are the best pics of big cats i have ever seen...even down to the salavia on their tongue...great detail.....wonderful shots, chiller....

Wow, these are sooo good.
I just love, love, love the faces of tigers! And you present me here with three PORTRAITS in a row. Thank you sooooo much! Of the three, I like the first best. Must show it to my cat... but she only ever gets interested in pictures when they make sounds (she will watch TV when there is a cat meowing in a film, for example, or birds tweeting).

That lion is snarling at you, right? "Off, paparazzo, get lost at last!"

I hate to repeat others but then if I see something I like I should say, shouldn't I?
Really good stuff. Some of the people who post here and go to zoo's should contact them and offer up their services.
One of the things which makes them for me, is the lack of man-made objects in the background. :thumbsup:

i love #4, the boarder and the expersession on his face is great

WOW! Then I'm going to the zoo this week too!

Fantastic, all of them. The first tiger shot is my favorite. The eyes are amazing. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back