What's new

Lions And Wizards!

TheNevadanStig

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 18, 2014
Messages
693
Reaction score
597
Location
Reno, NV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First real attempt to give the little 50MM Sparky so graciously donated a go. It's my first fast lens, so I wanted to use it accordingly. No flash, only indirect evening sun coming through a single window. I was at 2.8 for all shots. ISO was at 800 which is WAY higher than most anything I do but I don't think noise was much of an issue. It was a definite challenge using an all manual lens off-hand with cats that don't want to stay still at all.

The wizard REALLY wasn't pleased with his outfit, and I didn't get many usable images out of that one :lol:

020 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr


The lion was a bit more cooperative:

061 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr

042 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr

They both did better with a complete wardrobe removal:
132 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr

099 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr
 
Nice shots! If there was even any noise, I wouldn't have noticed it. I love the clearness of its eyes and the last shot is amazing the way you captured it's glare at possibly a moving object in the foreground. Thanks for sharing!
 
How can I like these pictures a hundred more times?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom