LilCujo the quiet troublemaker! Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 4, 2003 Messages 725 Reaction score 5 Location Between The Pipes Jan 20, 2006 #1 Thanks for looking...:mrgreen:
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 20, 2006 #2 that first one rocks!
terri40 12 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,817 Reaction score 9,613 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2006 Admin 🛠️ #3 Totally dig #1! :thumbup: And that last one is just cuuuute.....
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Jan 20, 2006 #4 I agree. That first one is awesome. Beautiful shots - all of them!
LilCujo the quiet troublemaker! Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 4, 2003 Messages 725 Reaction score 5 Location Between The Pipes Jan 20, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thank you guys....I thought I would test out my new Xmas present...I'm perdy happy with it
F fotogenik TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 345 Reaction score 1 Location Louisville, Kentucky Jan 20, 2006 #6 I really like the framing around the third one, the yellowish part of the frame really compliments the foliage in the photo itself.
I really like the framing around the third one, the yellowish part of the frame really compliments the foliage in the photo itself.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2006 #7 Great shots. The first is my fave too.
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 21, 2006 #8 I like #2 the best - good shot! And if anyone here's seen Bill Bailey recently they'll laugh (he did a sketch/song about zebras). Rob
I like #2 the best - good shot! And if anyone here's seen Bill Bailey recently they'll laugh (he did a sketch/song about zebras). Rob