What's new

Liquid

Twig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Liquid_by_BloodPromiser.jpg
 
I think this is very nice. I don't know why you called it liquid, tho, but it's your photo :) I get the impression of a crazy hospital type of place, very creepy.. like "omg whats happening behind that door...". Either way, well done.
 
Thanks. =D
It's actually a library, the NYPL. Beeeeautiful place.
I called it liquid because the floor was so shiny and reflected everything like . . . liquid. Lol
 
And, I'm in love with your avatar. It's so cute. ^_^
 
yeah, it has a very "scary movie" feel
and i see what you meant by liquid, i think that adds to the surreal look
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom