Little Advise For The Future

So, what you do is order something they wanted as well

Oh wow, like that idea - give a little, get more!!! Outstanding concept.

Didn't work. She saw the lens case within 20 sec of entering the room. So, diversion and hiding in plain sight didn't work. :02.47-tranquillity:

Want to rent out your grand kids? They might be a better diversion. :allteeth:

Didn't work. She saw the lens case within 20 sec of entering the room. So, diversion and hiding in plain sight didn't work. :02.47-tranquillity:

I've found that ordering two things to be delivered in one package helpful. Since she hardly ever looks at the bills (I pay them) I've found my wife more concerned about the number of packages she receives to those I received. As long as our total package count is the same she's happy. :allteeth:

I've found that ordering two things to be delivered in one package helpful. Since she hardly ever looks at the bills (I pay them) I've found my wife more concerned about the number of packages she receives to those I received. As long as our total package count is the same she's happy. :allteeth:

Those really small packages can be quite expensive. Especially the ones with the really compressed pure carbon items in them. :aiwebs_016:

I tried to employ the same tactic of equal number of packages. The problem is she does photography as well. And it's hard to hide something as big as a 400. But I will say she does not know about my af-s 70-200 f/2.8 VR II. :barbershop_quartet_member: And that's been around for a little while now. :allteeth:

Eventually she will go, what is that. :aufsmaul: And I can honestly answer, Oh, I've had that a long time. :allteeth:

Eventually she will go, what is that. :aufsmaul: And I can honestly answer, Oh, I've had that a long time. :allteeth:

I have a slight advantage. With age your short term memory goes, so if I can get past 3 days, I can say "I told you about these when they came in", and she can't remember for sure if I did or not!:biggrin-new:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back