What's new

Little Brother..

scole

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2007
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
Everett, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'd actually title this BIG Brother but that's had a different meaning since 1984. :razz:

I've seen this for many years as I've whizzed past on my way up to the Mt Baker Ski Area but never stopped to snap a photo. I noticed the frost on the smaller tree so I decided to stop and hike the 0.5 mile back to the location:

458025718_kBfvs-L.jpg


I thought the frost might had some more interest but I now think it distracts and obscures some of the reasons why this little scene has peaked my interest for this whole time. I plan on re-shooting this once the snow melts (and perhaps gets a bit of sunlight).

On the same day, but at a different location, I took some other shots of frost in a sheltered area:

458025771_dfkr5-L.jpg


458025393_zQsss-L.jpg


Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom