Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_6667_small.jpg

Beautiful, love the lighting

Great image!!! Lovely scene, beautiful light... what a crime to have wrapped that beautiful little church in vinyl siding! :(

that is just gorgeous!

Very attractive! You chose some lovely lighting for taking that picture.

Great image!!! Lovely scene, beautiful light... what a crime to have wrapped that beautiful little church in vinyl siding! :(
The cladding is timber not vinyl, timber cladding like this is very common in New Zealand

I stand corrected - I wish I could buy wood siding that was that perfect on this side of the equator! My hat is off to those that maintain the structure ('though I can't help thinking a little peeling paint here and there wouldn't have hurt the image).

I stand corrected - I wish I could buy wood siding that was that perfect on this side of the equator! My hat is off to those that maintain the structure ('though I can't help thinking a little peeling paint here and there wouldn't have hurt the image).
yeah i agree it would rise the overall photo to another level if it was a little more rustic, but don't worry ill post another church photo that is far more rustic later on at some point.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back