Little Firecrackers

Cracking set smoke, like them all but the 1st is a great shot and one for the album.

Cracking set smoke, like them all but the 1st is a great shot and one for the album.

Thanks Dave! I like the first one, but there's a lot of likes on the last one also.

Great shots!

Super cute models :) Love the surprised look in the first one. They look Normal Rockwell type scenes. The scene from the winter set?

The scene from the winter set?

Caught me!! LOL I like to recycle!!!

I know it's hard to believe but the surprised look is a part of repertoire. She is becoming quite the little model (and drama queen you should see her throw a hissy fit).

The scene from the winter set?

Caught me!! LOL I like to recycle!!!

I know it's hard to believe but the surprised look is a part of repertoire. She is becoming quite the little model (and drama queen you should see her throw a hissy fit).
Some boy(s) and her parents are going to be in a world of hurt in 8-10 years! :lol:

Some boy(s) and her parents are going to be in a world of hurt in 8-10 years! :lol:

They already are! Scarlet O'hara don't know diddly about drama and hissy fits, compared to this little southern belle when she starts batting those green eyes. God help us when she's had a few more years to practice. LOL

LOVE these - #1 FTW. A future heart-breaker in the making.

in second pic she looks gorgeous. first one looks like she surprised.

All clicks are good. Keep it up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back