What's new

Little Flauers in the grass....

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
935
Reaction score
173
Location
S. Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My neighbor only mows a couple times a year, so I dont' know how long they'll last ....

4556089791_ee78851337_b.jpg


4556091465_2cfa0266b5_b.jpg
 
That's what they're called? Thanks for the info. We've got some of those in our front garden. But only some. Far and few between. They wouldn't make a nice photos such as these. And dang! Ottor? You really flopped yourself flat on your belly to take these? They are not precisely TALL!
 
That's what they're called? Thanks for the info. We've got some of those in our front garden. But only some. Far and few between. They wouldn't make a nice photos such as these. And dang! Ottor? You really flopped yourself flat on your belly to take these? They are not precisely TALL!

My wife runs an 'in-home' daycare, and one of the parents picking up their child actually came over to me to see if I was alright... Funny things we'll do to get a picture.. I actually jumped off a bridge one time to get a closeup of a base jumper.... :confused:

Tks,
 
They are beautiful in hue, I can definitely see why they are called Grape Hyacinth.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom