"Little Girl Dreams"

JasonLambert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I forgot that the ISO was set at 1600 and shot this. Could kick myself! But here it is...

4841474883_e6ce9d9c68_z.jpg

Are they the same girl? I like it!

Erose.. let me know when you are ready for one ;)

I think this is a wonderful shot. I only wish that I could see what it would look like if their heads were turned so you could at least see the profile of the girl in white's face. Also I would probably crop very slightly on top.

Are they the same girl? I like it!

Ya, same little girl and thanks.

I really like the concept :sillysmi: I think it could be better though, if they both mirrored each other a little more... I feel like the little girl in the white is a little too relaxed in the way she's sitting... her head isn't tilted as much as the mirror princess... and her arms aren't mirroring the princess either. Maybe that was on purpose... but I think mirroring the pose would make it stronger. It also looks to me as if the way both of them are lit are slightly different (I could be wrong...) I think the girl in the white could use a little more light.

I *do* like the concept though... I don't even like kids and even I went "Aw, cute!" :lol: :biggrin:

I was trying to get the poses the same but a little girl in a princess outfit poses differently than one in jeans ans a t-shirt. 3yo girls don't seem to take direction or hold a pose long... Was tough just getting her to sit in the shot lol.

The lighting did change because I wanted her to be seen how she is seeing herself. Glowing and bright. I may set this shot up again just as a single shot of her in the dress.

Thanks for the comments!

Nicely done :)

Only quirp is it seems the mirrored girl's face is smushed a bit, and her fingers have a glow to them (probably from the flash hitting the mirror). A quick little adjustment on them would make this superb!

Hey, that's nice! Very,very nice! I love the concept and the execution! I don;t think I can come up with anything wrong with the shot....as in no faults...no suggestions...no ideas for improvement.

Great shot, your coming up with some really good ideas of late and pulling them off. I do agree with erose about the posing should be more closely "mirrored" though.

Thank you all for your comments!

Nicely done, i have seen this idea a few times before tho... here is some inspiration for you...

A Mirrored Memory (8 Photos) | PDN Photo of the Day

That is very cool!

Great shot, well executed.

OK.. so what did you do? Tripod, take 2 photos, merge, some cloning?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back