What's new

Little Haven, Wales, UK

Primoz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
174
Reaction score
27
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a landscape I took on my trip in Wales, UK. This is the one I am most confident about, so I edited it first. Many more photos for C&C to come, but I have to find time to edit them...

Gear used: Nikon D90 on tripod, Sigma 17-50 2.8, cable release, Hoya HD circular ploariser

I would appreciate constructive criticism! =)


20120726_215424 by PrimozKovacic, on Flickr
 
Very nice. Tranquil. Flows nicely across the image. Lines lead you through making it to feel like a big Sighhhhhh.....
 
Thank you! I was very lucky catching such beautiful light, so I tried my best to make this a neat "school-book" landscape. =)
 
It looks pretty nice and you did well. But it seems the foreground is a little dark and the silky effect in the water not enough as to be flattering. Anyway, just my 2 cents.
Nice shot!
 
The lighting is beautiful. A very nice interpretation of a very pretty bit of scenery. Well done.
 
I have another shot with longer shutter speed and silkier water, but since I don't own a ND filter I had to wait for the sun to set until the light dropped enough to get a longer shutter speed. But the light on the cliff was gone by then... =/
In the end I was actually quite happy with how the water turned out in this shot - it's someting different =P
 
Very nice! A real inspiration for someone like me who is a complete noob to landscape photography
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom