Little Julia - my cousin's baby

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My cousins' little daughter. Julia is now 3 weeks old. All shots taken with canon 350d + 50 mm f2.0 Helios old lens from zenit camera with adapter ring

IMG_8671.jpg

IMG_8664.jpg

IMG_8634.jpg

IMG_8630.jpg

IMG_8632.jpg

IMG_8617.jpg

Oh, what sweet shots! I like the effect that setup gives. 3, 4 and 6 of this beautiful series are my faves.

Lovely! Just wonderful.

And Photo 4 is my favourite ever so easily. I really like that one very much! Followed by Photo 3 and then comes 5, where little Julia is already beginning to learn how to do her maths (;)). Your cousin must be over the moon with joy, not only because of this pretty "bundle of joy", but also because she has a cousin like YOU who can take photos like THIS!

Oh crap I only see little x's. :(

thanks all! I did some pronts out of those and tehy look great :) of course my grandma (so the great grandma to Julia) "stole" all the prints :)

mentos - the pleasure you had making these lovely images shows through - I am sure they will be treasured by parents and grandparents.

My true love is photographing the grandchildren (and other families that I get asked to do) and I am sure you are going to enjoy having the little cousin as a subject in the coming years.

A beautiful tender set of the baby.

How cute! I love #3 the best because there is such a peace to sleeping babies. Good job......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back