invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
About this lake:

"Little Limestone Lake is a majestic turquoise body of water. It is a marl lake that visibly changes colour as the calcite in the water, dissolved from the limestone bedrock, chemically reacts to the heat of the sun. On hot days the water turns a rich milky blue. It is considered by experts to be the largest and most outstanding example of a marl lake in the world." (More info here.)

This lake is 500 km north of Winnipeg, very close to the 54º parallel (i.e. way up north). The 1,000-km round trip -- all on the same day -- was well worth it.

p707208105-4.jpg

p522534508-4.jpg

3. I think this one is a bit on the cold side... might need to play some more with it...
p509776496-4.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Wow! Those clouds are gorgeous! Its tough to say which ones I like the most.
I like number one alot because of the sky and the nice rocks in the front.
Number two is also very nice. The tree adds some nice warming colors.
Number Three is eye catching because of the nice object you have in the foreground. I think it was shot well.
I like the set, good shooting, great colors.

The first is rad! A little sharpness has been lost on the lower left corner. The colors are awesome!

I think you are for sure on my top 5 list for favorite landscape photographer on this forum. Keep them coming!

That first one is really stunning!

If you make such a shot with long exposure, so clouds seem to move, it gets even more superb!

I think you are for sure on my top 5 list for favorite landscape photographer on this forum. Keep them coming!
Thank you very much for your kind words, man! I think you should pay more attention to the work of real landscape photographers on this forum though. My thing is actually abstract and abandonments, and only very occasionally do I shoot landscapes :)

That first one is really stunning!

If you make such a shot with long exposure, so clouds seem to move, it gets even more superb!
Agreed. However, we would've had to wait until the light wasn't so harsh. My only neutral-density filter is just a 2-stop anyway... :)

It's a great photography, in the 1# image if that rock was slightly below the water then it would be an mind-blowing image. As all the shots are great by itself. It's an fantastic job.

in the 1# image if that rock was slightly below the water then it would be an mind-blowing image.
I was working with an ultra-wide angle lens and shooting from a lower angle would've distorted the image badly. I agree with you, though.

Thanks Cam_Assassin and Bruce!

great pictures, i love the first one, i'd like to see a bit more saturation but that's just a personal preference
in the second one that's really cool too. the only distraction i see is the shadow of the tree branch.. but that's the problem of shooting in the regular daytime, can't get around the rules of nature
very cool stuff

Mike

http://www.michaelleggero.com

The first one is mind blowing, it also happens to be my new background. Thank you very much!!

Most reactions

Back