Little Miss Maddy

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally made it down to visit a dear friend and her daughter was nice enough to cooperate for a few shots. In hindsight, I wish I had pulled my reflector out and asked her mom to hold it.

C&C always welcome

1)

21264615731_2deda636d7_c.jpg

2)
20635441553_913f6e2ba3_c.jpg

3)
20635548083_57dd22d917_c.jpg

These came out very well. I don't think you needed the reflector. Very nice!

Photogenic little thing, isn't she? Really like #2, great smile, cute pose. Well done.

These came out very well. I don't think you needed the reflector. Very nice!

Thank you! Her mom was very pleased. I think a reflector could have put a more pleasing lighting pattern on her face, and most importantly-saved me from some of the post work that I had to do. ;-)

Photogenic little thing, isn't she? Really like #2, great smile, cute pose. Well done.
isn't she though?! Thank you!

Just darling. I can understand wanting to reflect a little light but from what I see, not needed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

very nice. :)

Unless this is a problem with my monitors being too hot, IMO, these seem overexposed and that is what is preventing the blanched spots on her cheeks and owl-eyes from being seen.

littlegirl2.jpg

Just darling. I can understand wanting to reflect a little light but from what I see, not needed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Thank you!
very nice. :)
thanks!

@The_Traveler - I had them a little darker upon first upload to flicker....... Then decided to brighten them up a bit. My monitor isn't calibrated, and I trust my histogram most of the time. I'll go back and revisit exposure

She is so cute!! I seriously cannot wait for my baby to have some hair.. and you know, sit up and stuff so I can photograph her all day long. <3

First one does seem a bit hot and to me WB seems slightly iffy but I haven't calibrated in a while and I struggle with WB like crazy I feel like.. so grain of salt.. or two.. or three there. lol

She is so cute!! I seriously cannot wait for my baby to have some hair.. and you know, sit up and stuff so I can photograph her all day long. <3

First one does seem a bit hot and to me WB seems slightly iffy but I haven't calibrated in a while and I struggle with WB like crazy I feel like.. so grain of salt.. or two.. or three there. lol

Glad you are back with us. Did you get all of your stuff moved to you now?

Half the garage is still full of boxes but yes lol settled, for now!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back