Little Photo Fun

Jeffro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
infinitecustoms.forumotion.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
LITTLE PHOTO EDIT or a before and after. The first one is almost straight out the camera.... Second is edited!!! OPINIONS???
DSC_0043.jpg

auto4L.jpg

Simple but effective edit in my book??? What does everyone think of the Edit Then the Photo as a whole?

Last edited:
I'm always taking slow pans of passing cars too, i get some death-stares sometimes.
I like the edit, and how you rolled his window up for him. I see slight imperfections in the chop though around the window. And maybe dull the orange light above the truck a little bit so it doesn't draw attention?
Another thing is that I think without your watermark, there would be too much empty space and the crop would need to be a little tighter, but with the watermark it looks great.

I'm just a noob though :D

I did crop the shot a little from the 1st to the second. and that is a dont walk sign in the back ground! I kinda like it!

I will look for the imperfection but I tell you what I had a good time rolling the window up! makes for alot better pic!

yea the sign annoyed me, its the one other thing that is kind of in focus on this picture, i thought it was s iren or something on the truck

Most reactions

Back