What's new

Little studio shot

anthonydamario

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4331798836_ed7fd20ca4_b.jpg


I didn't get to clone out the glass line because something happened in Photoshop and I couldn't figure it out. CC appreciated!
 
Here's a lighter version,

4331065981_b5bff967ed_o.jpg
 
your DOF is too shallow. try again with a larger DOF and focus on the midpoint of the camera so that the focus fades evenly toward each side. Also, consider more interesting (brighter) lighting.
 
Here is a similar shot inwhich I also chose too shallow a DOF, but you can look at the lighting...

 
I don't have many choices for lighting as of right now, it's tough when you only have one off camera flash. I'm trying to save up for some more though. But thanks for the input.
 
I lit that photo with 2 desk lamps. When you're doing studio shots of things that don't move, you don't need superfast shutter speeds.

Your photo is too dark. That's just my opinion though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom