What's new

Little Train... Little Train of Terror

Love the shot. The woman's face was the first thing I noticed. She looks as though she just sat in something, but what?
 
TBH, I work in Boston (Downtown Crossing) and live outside.
"Entering Boylston. No smoking please. Doors will open on the right."

I can't get the voice out of my head. Make it stop ....
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #33
Love the shot. The woman's face was the first thing I noticed. She looks as though she just sat in something, but what?

Haha... Yeah I was grabbed by her expression, too. She's not in one if the traditional focus points in the shot, but she's the only one facing us... Thanks for the comment.

TBH, I work in Boston (Downtown Crossing) and live outside.
"Entering Boylston. No smoking please. Doors will open on the right."

I can't get the voice out of my head. Make it stop ....

Hahaha... I know it all too well. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom