What's new

Little Train... Little Train of Terror

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Commuter%20Rail%202%20-%20008%20mon.jpg


c/c welcome if desired.

train train... little train of terror...
 
I like it a lot. That guy reading the book and the creepy-eyed lady hold a sort of Where's Waldo type of subtle dominance over the shot. Very interesting.
 
Wow, I like the shot and the processing! Definitely gives a creepy feeling and very well composed. Thanks for sharing.
 
Desaturated colors make this shot..it is a good shot regardless but that added sense of...hmmm, stuck for the right word but despair comes to mind.
 
Last edited:
I like it. Everyone minding their own business is striking to me.
 
Did you ever think about yelling out to the passengers "HEY, gimme a scary face!" Just curious what the reaction would be. It could happen, hell they do that "flash mob" thing that looks so cool when caught on tape..... err, I mean digital cameras.

Even with the selective coloring (throws up a little in my mouth), this is a pretty cool shot.

Thanks for sharing.
 
I like the processing approach. Seems appropriate to the scene and the title...looks kind of..."suspect"...conveys that "whheeeek-whheek-whheeek!" butcher knife hacking away kinda' vibe from Hitch's big picture.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #10
I really like the feel you've got with this photo. Took me a second or two to see it as well. Excellent!

Thanks! I wondered if folks would notice her or not.

What does she looking at ?

I really don't know... :lol: She looks like she's lookng at the guy to the right of me who I was chatting with as I was doing this. He didn't seem that scary to me. :)

I like it a lot. That guy reading the book and the creepy-eyed lady hold a sort of Where's Waldo type of subtle dominance over the shot. Very interesting.

Thanks, cyn! Glad you liked it.

Wow, I like the shot and the processing! Definitely gives a creepy feeling and very well composed. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! :)

Desaturated colors make this shot..it is a good shot regardless but that added sense of...hmmm.tuck for the right word but despair comes to mind.

Cool. I'm glad that was your reaction. :)

I like it. Everyone minding their own business is striking to me.

Yeah, that is kind of interesting, isn't it? Everyone... except her. Well, and me. :)

Did you ever think about yelling out to the passengers "HEY, gimme a scary face!" Just curious what the reaction would be. It could happen, hell they do that "flash mob" thing that looks so cool when caught on tape..... err, I mean digital cameras.

Even with the selective coloring (throws up a little in my mouth), this is a pretty cool shot.

Thanks for sharing.

I was actually thinking about that... would I have the balls to actually try to coordinate that? I wonder. I may have to try it. Or maybe I could get someone else next to me to let our a blood curdling scream just as I shoot the pic. That might work. :lol: I'll have to bring my daughter on the train. She's good at those.

BTW... It's not selective coloring. I don't do that. :)

I like the processing approach. Seems appropriate to the scene and the title...looks kind of..."suspect"...conveys that "whheeeek-whheek-whheeek!" butcher knife hacking away kinda' vibe from Hitch's big picture.

hahah... actually, I kinda hate titling my photos because I feel like it predisposes people to one feeling or another... but... I was in an odd mood and I also hate calling photos "untitled" all the time. :) Glad you liked it, Derrel.


THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS EVERYONE!
 
Did you ever think about yelling out to the passengers "HEY, gimme a scary face!" Just curious what the reaction would be. It could happen, hell they do that "flash mob" thing that looks so cool when caught on tape..... err, I mean digital cameras.

Even with the selective coloring (throws up a little in my mouth), this is a pretty cool shot.

Thanks for sharing.
Or... a couple of rounds of .45 ACP down the lens!
 
BTW... It's not selective coloring. I don't do that. :)
Yeah, I looked at it again and realized. The little "throws up in my mouth" actually turned out that the sweet potato casserole I had for dinner caused a massive case of the wind. Thus the little "throws up in my mouth" was self induced. :biglaugh:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
hahah... noted.

mmmm... sweet potato casserole...

*drool*
 
With cinnamon, nutmeg, toasted pecans on top and plenty of b-u-t-t-e-r.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #15
Coffee bump...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom