What's new

Little White Shed

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Would love to hear your thoughts ;)
Thanks for taking a look!


 
Hi PR. I like what you are doing with these. In this shot, while I like the effect on trees and grass and shrubs, the effect on the shed makes the shot feel more blurry than artistic.
Perhaps if the shed wasn't the brightest object in the frame then the eye wouldn't pulled to it so strongly.
 
Thanks Sleist, the brightness of the shed gives me pause also, I may tinker a bit and lower the exposure on it and see if I can get a bit more clarity and detail in it, buildings are very hard to get "right" with this method.
 
Quite nice. You've got a winner here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom