What's new

Living life through a small window.

This would make a nice poster for a movie about social media. call it: The Digital Village.
 
Thanks y'all. I couldn't wait to get back from vacation to edit this one. Unfortunately, not getting as much attention as I had hoped. Oh well, I dig it.
 
heheh, "Who's Really in Charge?"
 
I really like the shot... If you could only change the hue of that green-yellow in circle and on the back of the head. That bugs me, it kills the mood
 
Is it really that "green", comes across as a yellowish color for me on a few monitors. Might go in and kill the saturation of yellow.

Anyone else seeing it greenish?
 
Yes, can I use this for Filmhouse & Next Exit? I'll need a response...FXG.
 
Not sure what that is, but its still a no.
 
I'm looking at it on another monitor and it's still green-yellow for me... but in pp yellow will probably do the job, if you decide to tone it down, that is.

Look at the spot where his watch is? what color do you see there? red and...
 
Oh NOW I see it! Is that the spot you were originally talking about? I thought you meant the main firework in upper frame had a greenish tint to it. That is weird, have no idea what that is haha.
 
Oh NOW I see it! Is that the spot you were originally talking about? I thought you meant the main firework in upper frame had a greenish tint to it. That is weird, have no idea what that is haha.

this is what I was talking about

$Screenshot_7.png.webp


Do you see now? ;)
 
Fixed it in OP mmaria, thanks for pointing it out. I didn't originally notice it nor notice it even after you told me lol!
 
Impressive-quite a statement. Glad this doesn't just bother me-it's not possible to live through a screen, which is why we need to use prism finders. ;)
 
That's a firework???? I thought that was a street light or something like that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom