What's new

LNIB! Sigma 50mm F/2.8 EX 1:1 Macro for Nikon

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all. I am selling my Sigma 50mm F/2.8 EX True Macro lens. I already own the 105mm Macro, so I have no need for this one. Ive tried it out and the mechanics, optics, sharpness, color rendition, everything is amazing. Beautiful little lens. Comes with box, hood, caps, all packaging, all papers and manuals it originally came with, and a protection filter. I may entertain offers and trades. Below are some photos:

DSC_5002.jpg


DSC_4998.jpg


DSC_4997.jpg


DSC_4996.jpg


DSC_4995.jpg


DSC_4994.jpg


DSC_4992.jpg


Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Mark
 
Last edited:
Will this lens AF on a body with built in motor (such as my D80)? Or is it full manual focus? Not that it really matters for macro, but I'd wanna use it for other stuff too
 
If the D80 has a built in motor, it will AF.

Mark
 
Last edited:
TTT
 
BumpBumpBump.

Off to the bay soon if it doesnt sell on here..

Mark
 
.
 
Price Dropped.

Mark
 
Bumpbumpbump.

Mark
 
Forgot to say..it also comes with UNUSED warrenty cards.

Mark
 
Bumpitybumpbump

Mark
 
Sales pending.

Still accepting offers!
Mark
 
Bumpp

May also have a Sigma 105/2.8 Macro for sale soon as well.

Mark
 
Bumppp.

105/2.8 sold.
Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom