What's new

loading zone

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Too hot to go out photographing today, so here's one from a little while back that I just got to.



wall032312-2.jpg
 
Nice! Great composition, but that shadow is really irritating, it blocks out the message

Thanks. I'm not sure if it's a shadow or graffiti, but I kind of like it exactly because it interferes with the sign, but then I like defaced and destroyed signs as subjects.
 
Nice! Great composition, but that shadow is really irritating, it blocks out the message

Thanks. I'm not sure if it's a shadow or graffiti, but I kind of like it exactly because it interferes with the sign, but then I like defaced and destroyed signs as subjects.
Lol ok. If that's how you like that's fine. It depends on what you're trying to tell
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom