O outdoorsms TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2009 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Location Mississippi Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 30, 2009 #1 www.outdoorsms.smugmug.com
Nicholas James Photo TPF Noob! Joined Jun 6, 2009 Messages 636 Reaction score 1 Location Cotswolds, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 30, 2009 #2 Hope you realise that all the dead centre jokes are going to start
bigtwinky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 4,821 Reaction score 286 Location Montreal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 30, 2009 #3 I like the attempt at trying to get the front most cross in the light, but I find the shadows on the other crosses kill the image for me. I also like cemetary pictures like this in BW, I find it lends more to the mood.
I like the attempt at trying to get the front most cross in the light, but I find the shadows on the other crosses kill the image for me. I also like cemetary pictures like this in BW, I find it lends more to the mood.
O outdoorsms TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2009 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Location Mississippi Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 30, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 i tryed to light up the crosses in the very back also and have the middle crosses in the dark maybe it didnt work ha
i tryed to light up the crosses in the very back also and have the middle crosses in the dark maybe it didnt work ha