Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
large.jpg

I do really like that. But I don't understand the thread title or how you did what you've done.

Really good. :)

Lula said:
ferny said:
I do really like that. But I don't understand the thread title or how you did what you've done.

maybe its the name of the effect used.

Jeff looks really cool 8)

Yes Local Equalizaton is the effect. The Plus is because I also did an auto balance and used a graduated blue filter on the sky.

Gives the sky the texture of concrete. Interesting. You probably know I'm not into using PS much for manipulating images, although I love doing it by hand via Polaroid, but this is a welcome exception to the rule. Nice.

Lula said:
ferny said:

maybe its the name of the effect used.

Jeff looks really cool 8)
I thought as much, but wasn't sure how it related. PS plug-in, some other fiddling by hand?

That is one impressive edit. Did I say I liked it? :mrgreen:

My thinking is that this command was intended be used as a filter on a background layer and not as the final effect.

woah, that effect is awesome! that pic you posted, Dwain, makes it look like a painting! is that really a photo? crazy stuff :)

is this an effect from photoshop?

And here's hoping Jeff doesn't mind your altering his finished piece. We do have forum rules about reposting altered work from other artists - it's cool as long as the artist knows in advance and has no problem with it.

Most reactions

Back