What's new

Local Fair..

TamiAz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
1,004
Reaction score
524
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took my camera to the fair the other night and attached my Lensbaby.. This is a new lens and I'm trying to get used to it, but so far I love it.

8550981844_4d091927c9_z.jpg


8550979264_e8736eb449_z.jpg


This was a tough one because the ride moved so quickly..I didn't have my shutter speed high enough, but I still like it.
8550981516_ce9e1dab6b_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like all of them. I'd crop out some of the right on 2 and some of the left on 3.
 
Not overwhelming, but pretty nice!
 
I like them all, #1 being my favorite. That lens works magnificently around all the shiny lights.
 
For lensbaby shots, they're good.


I never understood the want/need of putting subpar glass that distorts an image so badly as being a good thing. Sorry for being off topic
 
For lensbaby shots, they're good.


I never understood the want/need of putting subpar glass that distorts an image so badly as being a good thing. Sorry for being off topic

It's just another tool that can be used to mix things up and it's probably not for everyone.. I really like it.
 
Oh lensbaby.. I wondered how you did that
 
love the carosel horse. My eye wants to see the carny in the balloon shot, just me though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom