dukeboy1977
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2009
- Messages
- 221
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- erie, PA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello all. I'm an Erie,PA native and I'm taking a long shot but I'm looking to locally trade my Sigma 50mm 2.8D w/ macro lens WITH back endcap ( no front cap ), and a Cokinlight UV filter (55mm) for a Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR ED Nikkor Lens W/ HOOD. I'm sure I have the box around here with papers, I just need to find it. My Sigma is in great shape as I've barely used it due to it not focusing automatically on my D3100. It has no oil leaks, glass is perfect from what I can and have seen in photos using it, no haze, and no dust I can see or tell it's there. Photos are really excellent with it, I just need more focal length for my studio work and with my lighting I don't need the 2.8 aperture anymore. Any takers? Let me know at Jeffcduke@yahoo.com please. Thanks, Jeff