Location ideas?

RyanLilly

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm trying to come up with a few locations to shoot my friends band. The photos will be used for promotional flyers, website, etc. They are a Brazilian Samba Rock band, so I want to capture that style if possible. I have a few ideas but I would like some input. My first couple ideas are the botanical garden, where there is a rainforest inside a climate controled dome, and another idea is a rooftop bar that overlooks the St. Louis skyline. I would like to come up with a shot that gives a Rio beach party feel, but I'm not sure where to acomplish this, maybe a lake or two near here would work with some photoshop.
Any thoughts?

You coul always buy some tropical plants as props for the rooftop bar?..... I don't know St. Louis very well

Sincerely... You can do almost anything, go almost anywhere... even night shots on the top of a building showing the skyline as a backdrop... the middle of a street, back alleys... I do not know your area, but I can promise you that within 20 minutes of driving in my part of the world, I could come up with a MINIMUM of 10 places all that would be rad.

I'd suggest not asking here... go for a drive... and drive with the eyes of a photographer! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back