What's new

Locked Up

Bright, dark, whatever. I'd probably do it dark, but they're not mine.

What's going on to my eye here is that everything is equally interesting. These are visually chaotic. You've got basically the same kinds of light vs, dark placed next to one another, high-contrast, high-interest elements all over the pictures.

It's certainly a direction to go, and I'm not saying it's bad by any means. If you're feeling a bit stymied here, though, that might be part of why.


My thoughts exactly.
 
Little edits to rein in the focus point.

$11275723243_55e99f1c20_ca.webp
 
Both look amazing. Rookie here, so no comments on techniques etc., but am wondering how it would be if you put someone walking at a distance in the first one? maybe exposed slow enough to have a ghostly appearance? On second thoughts, may be you thought about it and maybe it wouldn't work in this situation? either way, spooky. Wish I get to that level soon.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #20
Little edits to rein in the focus point.

View attachment 61817
Hey, I like the edit!! What all did you do?

I've been playing with some old shots. C&C is always welcome!! I, myself, have some issues with these but would like to hear what you have to say. :greenpbl:



Looks an awful lot like my first apartment - though cleaner.. lol
I remember that place! Those were the days! :sexywink:

Both look amazing. Rookie here, so no comments on techniques etc., but am wondering how it would be if you put someone walking at a distance in the first one? maybe exposed slow enough to have a ghostly appearance? On second thoughts, may be you thought about it and maybe it wouldn't work in this situation? either way, spooky. Wish I get to that level soon.
That's a pretty cool idea. Unfortunately, there was a gate between me and this cell block, so no people to walk around down the hall. Thanks for the comment!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom