kalmkidd TPF Noob! Joined Oct 9, 2007 Messages 550 Reaction score 1 Location Harlem New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 7, 2007 #1 no edit done, but think im gonna try black n white.
M minkster TPF Noob! Joined Oct 1, 2007 Messages 51 Reaction score 0 Nov 7, 2007 #2 I like this photo a lot. The chains and rust really stand out from the calm nature like background. I think it would look better in black and white though. Can't wait to see the edited version )
I like this photo a lot. The chains and rust really stand out from the calm nature like background. I think it would look better in black and white though. Can't wait to see the edited version )
kalmkidd TPF Noob! Joined Oct 9, 2007 Messages 550 Reaction score 1 Location Harlem New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 7, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 more feedback.
Sideburns TPF Noob! Joined Aug 14, 2007 Messages 2,796 Reaction score 0 Location Windsor, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 7, 2007 #4 try ro recover some of the highlights..the lock is blown out. Then it'll look great as a black and white or perhaps even sepia.
try ro recover some of the highlights..the lock is blown out. Then it'll look great as a black and white or perhaps even sepia.
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 7, 2007 #5 I was gonna mention the lock! B+W would lend itself to this IMO.
lasershot TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2007 Messages 201 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 7, 2007 #6 I like the photo myself in its current state. The angle of the gate looks a TAD bit odd though.
kalmkidd TPF Noob! Joined Oct 9, 2007 Messages 550 Reaction score 1 Location Harlem New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 7, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 yes now i notice the lock being shined aswell im gonna edit it tomorrow and post it . thanks
altyfc TPF Noob! Joined Dec 4, 2003 Messages 378 Reaction score 1 Location UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 8, 2007 #8 I like it too. I think B&W would enhance it, though.