What's new

Locusts

rusty9

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Location
Madison, MS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
found millions of locusts i found grouped together. both were manual focus

1 experimenting w/ DOF
DSC_0013.jpg


2
DSC_00124.jpg
 
Last edited:
I dont know how the first one groups with the locusts, but I definately like that one more. It looks amazing. The second one lacks composition, color, and focus. But I absolutely love the first one. Im sorry about the locusts. =/

Mark
 
^my bad. fixed.
 
Haha, sorry about that then. I still like the first one better. The composition is better, I think. Focus is still a little off. The wing of the one locust you cant see is in focus. If youre in MF, I completely understand your troubles. Either way, I think the first one is better, composition-wise. If the lighting was on the other side of the locust, the side with the camera, that would be nice, too. (:

Mark
 
Those are Canadian Soldiers (May Flies), aren't they?
 
They probably are may flies. I wouldn't know.
 
If you were a flyfisherman, you would definitely know.......Mayflies
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom