What's new

Logy Bay

matt-l

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
2,707
Reaction score
1
Location
Newfoundland..Due East
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canon 20D
Canon 17-40 f4 L
Cokin ND8 neutral grey and ND8 full
3529972936_63159350a4.jpg



Website
 
Last edited:
Nice pics. I suggest you post the pictures in the forum though, most users are rather lazy and won't go to another site to view them (never mind getting people to comment on them).
 
N00bs could be nervous about clicking on links from users theyre not too sure about. Nice pictures, I have some family in St John's. I go there a couple times a year.
 
Dont post here that often anymore, sorry for this so late. Didn't realize that the shot turned out as a link, first try posting from my new site. Re-worked.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom