lollipop lollipop.........

Kimberly81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nothing serious, just fun with a unicorn pop. She loves those things. OH and no lipgloss or mascara either ;)

DSC_0821.jpg

DSC_0835.jpg

DSC_0845.jpg

DSC_0913small.jpg

DSC_0926.jpg

DSC_0932small.jpg

love them! #2 is my favorite!!! This was a great idea. I think the only way I'll get a decent shot of my 2 year old is this way. She'll do ANYTHING for candy!

love them! #2 is my favorite!!! This was a great idea. I think the only way I'll get a decent shot of my 2 year old is this way. She'll do ANYTHING for candy!

I think you would end up with some great shots if you just give her an oversized lollipop on a white sheet, hair away from the face of course lol, and let her go to town :D

Veeeeery cute. Love the pigtails and the expressions. Great compositions as always. The images are a touch oversaturated and sharpened for my taste (you can REALLY see the sharpening effect on her coveralls in 2, for example), but thats a nitpick and a stylistic choice... some people just like that.

Nice shots! I love how colorful they are! Hmm I may do that with my 2 and see what happens.

Good old-fashioned kid fun! #2 and #4 could use a little more shallow depth of field. #6 is my favorite except her arm is chopped.

Overall, great job on the comp. Fun series!

heck yeah she had a great time during and after lol, all that is left.... is a stick. I like 6 too, I was trying not to center her so I had to sacrifice a limb LOL I could have done that another way I am sure but it was hot ugh. Thanks for the comments :D

Are you shooting with your D40? If so, what lense.... It looks a lot better than what a D40 is capable of.

Are you shooting with your D40? If so, what lense.... It looks a lot better than what a D40 is capable of.

Yeah its a D40 with the lens it came with. I do some pp like unsharp mask, saturation, etc. to make them a bit better than straight off the camera.

Damn, then are you shooting in Manual mode?

nope, tried my hand at manual focusing and it ended up looking like a drunk person had stolen my camera LOL

It's just that the pictures are so clear and crisp. Besides the PS you do to them....I still think they're awesome pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back