nomore TPF Noob! Joined Nov 12, 2004 Messages 79 Reaction score 2 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 7, 2007 #1 Well, I've tried using Photoshop to create lomo style images from a few photos I took a while back: I think the stylising adds a atmosphere to the images.
Well, I've tried using Photoshop to create lomo style images from a few photos I took a while back: I think the stylising adds a atmosphere to the images.
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 7, 2007 #2 Great shots. :thumbup:
bnz506 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 22, 2006 Messages 461 Reaction score 0 Location Brooklyn, NY Apr 7, 2007 #3 Awesome!!!, I like that 2nd and last shot.
deggimatt No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 572 Reaction score 56 Location malta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 7, 2007 #4 Simply Awesome
kamilla TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2006 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Apr 7, 2007 #5 Beuatiful pix. My fav #4.
blackdoglab yeah I'm easy.... but I'm not cheap Joined Jun 26, 2006 Messages 1,057 Reaction score 0 Location in my darkroom Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 7, 2007 #6 Ah, the beauty of vignetting. Shots 3 and 4 are my favs.
nomore TPF Noob! Joined Nov 12, 2004 Messages 79 Reaction score 2 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 7, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks.
Passion4Film TPF Noob! Joined Apr 19, 2006 Messages 311 Reaction score 0 Location Florida, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 9, 2007 #8 I really like them. Great color/contrast.